la hora dorada

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

The golden hour, a period of time coveted by photographer across the sphere due to it's rich, warm hues and striking casts on photos. I've always found brown eyes interesting because of the whole melting pot of colours that amalgamate to make it that exact colour. You can see the hints of amber and golden rays merging into one with black trails extending from the pupil. For me, the golden hour is what exaggerates this and transforms these "boring brown eyes" into something else. I haven't edited these photos at all mainly because I don't want to alter the natural colours...I hope you like them.




1 comment :

  1. these are gorgeous, I love shooting in the sunlight!!

    Tasha x
    https://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

stop procrastinating and just comment already
jk
funny comments get extra points